Coconut has unlimited uses! Just kidding, but it sure seems like it. From eating to beauty, coconut oil definitely comes in handy. We have picked out 5 popular beauty uses for our favorite oil!
1. Use As A Moisturizer – Just apply a small amount to your hands,arms, body, or legs to naturally replenish and keep your skin feeling super soft.
2. Lengthen & Strengthen your Eyelashes – Just rub a small amount of coconut oil across your lashes using a mascara wand once every night before you go to sleep. After 2-3 weeks you will notice your lashes will be thicker ad stronger.
3. As A Skin Scrub – To gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and other gunk. Keep your skin hydrated and smooth, mix 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil with 1 tbsp. Raw Sugar and exfoliate skin for 2-3 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
4. Rid Pimples and Blackheads – Mix 1 tbsp. honey with 1 tbsp. coconut oil, 1 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp. lemon juice. Apply to pimples and acne and rinse after 5 minutes using cool water. Pat dry and repeat twice a week for best results.
5. Natural Lip Balm – For healing dry and chapped lips. Dry, cracked lips can happen anytime of the year. It’s best to have a small amount of coconut oil at hand to use when your lips become chapped