We just love coconut oil! You can even call us coconut crazy!
We have compiled a very few of the wonderful uses coconut oil can be used for.
You may recognize some of these tips as we have a few posted before, which we will link below.
1. Coconut oil is great for softening your hair and adding shine. Find the tip here.
2. You can also exfoliate and moisturize your skin in either a scrub or use as a basic lotion. Click here.
3. Is your skin sensitive to store bought deodorants? This tip here shows you how to make your own homemade deodorant using only natural ingredients.
4. If you mix a small amount of coconut oil with warm water, you can dip a cotton pad into the mixture to use on your face as a natural makeup remover. This tip can be found here.
5. Last, but certainly not least, you can use this magical oil to avoid razor burns by using a small amount mixed with lavender oil as a homemade shaving cream.
These are just a few of the wonderful uses of coconut oil and we plan on posting even more soon. Let us know what your favorite use for coconut oil is and we may even post the tip in our next segment. Check back soon for more safe & natural diy tips!