Coconut oil is simple to use, affordable and works miracles on your hair. Here are 5 reasons you should be adding coconut oil to your haircare routine if you haven’t done so already.
1. Repairs Damaged Hair – Apply a small amount to your hair for 10 minutes a day to repair damaged hair from split ends and chemical use.
2. Promotes Hair Growth – If you feel your hair isn’t growing fast enough, just add a small amount to your hair before you shower to naturally moisturize and add vitamins that help your hair grow longer, thicker and faster.
3. Rids Dandruff – If you have been experiencing dandruff, (which is a real mood killer) mix some coconut oil in with your conditioner the help rid your scalp of flakiness.
4. Adds Shine & Softness – Mix 1 tbsp. coconut oil in your shampoo to naturally restore shine and make your hair feel extra soft and less greasy.
5. Prevent From Lice & Bug Bites – Bugs hate coconut oil, which is great for you as applying coconut oil to your hair often ensures that bugs won’t be crawling around your scalp and keeps you safe from bites.