Home » Tips » How These Household Items Are Good For Your Skin
How These Household Items Are Good For Your Skin
This is a very informative, useful guide detailing how these common household items are quite beneficial for your skin and what they can be used for. Using natural ingredients you can feel comfortable knowing exactly what you are putting on your skin.
1. Coconut Oil – Moisturizes & eliminates toxins from your skin.
2. Coffee Grounds – Gently exfoliates and reduces cellulite.
3. Egg – tightens and firms to ensure you skin looks radiant.
4. Honey – Can be used as an acne treatment and for preventing further breakouts.
5. Cucumbers – Great for reducing inflammation or irritation and filled with vitamins to hydrate your skin.
6. Lemon Juice – Used to brighten your skin and painlessly remove dead skin cells.
7. Cocoa Powder – Antioxidant rich, great for hydrating skin.
8. Cinnamon – Dries out pimples and unclogs your pores.
9. Banana – Leaves you with glowing, beautiful skin.
10. Baking Soda – Used as a common remedy for acne.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar – Keeps skin looking clear and removes impurities.
12. Gelatin Powder – Absorbs excess oil and unclogs your pores.