Simple daily makeup routine showing what to apply first and only takes about 15 minutes.
1. Cleanser – Removes oils, dirt, bacteria, and dead skin cells.
2. Serum – Nourishes and replenishes skin.
3. Moisturizer – Keeps skin smooth.healthy and hydrated.
4. Primer – Creates a barrier between skin and makeup and helps to protect the skin.
5. Foundation – Even skin tone and helps to conceal blemishes.
6. Concealer – For covering up any imperfections and lighten a dull under eye area.
7. Powder – Holds foundation and concealer in place preventing spots and appearing blotchy.
8. Bronzer – Brings color back and helps face to appear slimmer and defined.
9. Blush – Adds definition and highlights cheekbones.
10. Highlight – For any other areas of the face you want to bring forward.